About 2 weekends ago, my mom was bake sausage rolls and curry chicken pastries, and decided that she felt like making something sweet.
Eventually, we settled on making donuts. Here’s the recipe we used:
• 1 cup (240ml) whole milk, lukewarm.
• 1 packet active dry yeast(10g).
• 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar.
•2 large eggs.
• 6 Tablespoons (86g) butter, melted and slightly cooled.
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
• 4 cups (490g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled), plus more as needed.
• 1/2 teaspoon salt.